Permanent – Salary DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Estimator to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership LTD based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd is an innovative retail display Manufacturer. An award-winning Employee-Owned Partnership, with two divisions and almost 700 thousand square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, the Partnership designs, manufactures and installs interior display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure and commercial environments. Offering market leading products along with extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new display solutions development, whilst also offering bespoke furniture and fit out, built to client specification.
Due to continued success in the Partnerships endeavours, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven Estimator who is responsible for achieving best cost price in order for sales profit and financial gains for the business.
As Estimator in the retail display division you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager as well as working closely with the rest of the passionate and knowledgeable team to run, administer, and organise project activities, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
Your key responsibilities as Estimator will be:-
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinates the involvement of personnel, including support, service, and resources, in order to meet objectives and expectations
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates business needs on an on-going basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address business needs, while co-ordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- To be fully conversant in all aspects of the internal procedures, financial process
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Presentation of finished estimates to sales/contracts team prior to submittal to the client
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Prepare cost budgets and estimates for new customers or projects
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the stakeholder
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Receipt of allocated estimates and tenders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, estimate logs, cost database, master templates
- Integration with the IBS system and management of all costs held within the database
- Carry out any other duties as required, to develop and maintain the effectiveness of the Estimating Department
Ideally you will have experience of working within a retail manufacturing environment and will have relevant experience in cost and work time estimates and cost analysis. This is the perfect role for an organised Estimator who is competent in estimating and is able to work within set time frames.
As a busy and exciting Partnership, you’ll bring with you a proven ability to work within a fast paced, environment. You will be down to earth, honest, and resilient and have the ability to keep up with high work rate and match the existing team’s can-do attitude.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years operational experience. A driving licence is desirable.
In return we can offer you a great working environment, generous holiday and a competitive salary, dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join the Partnership please submit your CV online. *MET Recruitment are working with the Allan Nuttall Partnership for the purposes of advertising and CV selection only. The Allan Nuttall Partnership will select the candidates they would like to see for interview and progress all candidates applications*