£22,000 – £24,000 per annum
We are currently working with a well-established company who are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service/Telesales Advisor to join their team. The Successful Customer Service/Telesales Advisor will need to be confident in a target driven environment and have excellent customer service skills.
What’s on offer?
- £22,000 – £24,000 – based on experience
- Monday – Friday between 8am – 4pm / 9am – 5pm
- Target driven bonus
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Learning and training opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on site parking
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service/Telesales Advisor:
- Receiving inbound customer calls and dealing with all queries in a professional manner.
- Providing Technical support over the telephone where required on company products.
- Assisting with enquiries receive via internal web chat function in a quick and accurate fashion.
- Providing an extremely high level of customer service befitting quality retailer.
- Initiating sales with potential customers via phone or e-mail.
- Listening to customer needs and informing them of relevant products.
- Creating lasting relationships with customers to enable repeat sales.
- Taking an active part in group projects to promote new and existing products.
- Contributing towards achieving set group sales targets.
- Maintaining customer database.
The Successful Customer Service/Telesales Advisor:
- Passion for high level of customer service.
- Previous experience in telesales position.
- Strong sales skills with proven record of exceeding group sales targets.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good IT skills, particularly with reference to Microsoft Office.
- Enjoy working in a target driven team environment.
- Flexibility to take on different daily tasks and provide cover when required.