Job Title: Customer Services Supervisor
Employment type: Temp to perm
Hours: Mon to Thurs 9am to 5pm. Fri 9am to 4.30pm (1/2hr lunch)
Salary: £24000 – £25000 per annum
Holidays: 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a very successful client of ours for an experienced customer Services Supervisor. The successful candidate will be able to manage a team of four, utilise their time effectively and be confident with there approach to clients and staff members.
- Co-ordinate & monitor the activities of a team of customer service administrators to ensure all customer queries and complaints are dealt with professionally, efficiently and in line with customer SLA’s .
- Recruit, train & support team members with an emphasis on staff retention
- Log & process product defects on a Sage CRM database. Ensuring they are promptly processed to meet customer’s needs.
- Liaise with various internal departments to obtain product and technical data.
- Generate quotes where necessary.
- Order parts direct from external suppliers.
- Schedule the delivery and fitting of parts.
- Liaise with customers via phone & email to prevent or resolve issues and complaints.
- Experience of managing or supervising a team.
- Strong IT skills particularly in Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Be passionate about providing an exceptional customer service.
- Have a professional & calm approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Be flexible & adaptable with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Be proactive & enthusiastic.
- Previous experience of working in the window & door industry would be a distinct advantage.