Customer Service Representative (Multi-Lingual)
Maternity Cover (9 months)
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who is fluent in German and English and French mother tongue. The successful candidate will be joining a very successful Global company providing Customer Service and Order Processing support to the business’s units in mainland Europe, predominantly but not exclusively Belgium and France.
You will deal with inquiries and orders via telephone and email and be responsible for managing customer orders through internal systems; liaising with Sales, Purchasing, Production and Logistics departments to ensure that orders arrive on time and in full.
You will resolve customer queries and complaints using your first-class customer service skills to enhance our customer experience.
* Own and process customer orders for manufactured products, spares and ancillaries.
* Respond to enquiries and orders within agreed internal service level KPI’s
* Deal with complaints, invoice queries and customer returns.
* Liaise with departments in the UK and mainland Europe as required.
* Answer all incoming customer calls and process them accordingly.
* Foster customer relationships so that business is maintained and grows via first class customer service.
* Manage key customer accounts to ensure they receive the level of service that they need.
Position Key Attributes:
* Language skills in 3 of these 4 languages (French, Dutch, German and English)
* Able to process the required volume of work with a high attention to detail and low rate of failure.
* Able to work to European working patterns, including hours of business and divergence of public holidays and summer holidays.
* Capable of working from home or the office as required by the business.
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday -Friday