- Must be familiar with programming using Fanuc and Mazatrol, and using Imeca bar feeds
- Setting Daewoo Chucking machines; Fanuc and Mazatrol CNC lathes and Daewoo and Mazak CNC milling machines
- Setting various gauges
- Being able to set/read metric and imperial Micrometres and Verniers
- Being familar to hard turning components
- Able to read manufacturing drawings
- Able to hand ovet set machines to operators and showing how to operate
- Good housekeeping
£12 – £13 per hour depending on experience
Hours of work:
8am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday
8am – 3:30pm Friday
38 hours per week.
If you feel you are suitable for this job role then please apply with a CV showing where you have gained your experience.