Client Services Executive
£35,000 – £40,000 per year
Permanent – Full Time
Are you experienced in client services?
Would you like the opportunity to work with well-known exciting brands?
Our client, a fast-growing company, based in Brierley Hill currently has the need for an enthusiastic, articulate Client Services Executive to join them on a Permanent basis. The successful candidate will be competent in speaking to all levels of clientele and have excellent skills in building new and existing relationships.
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per year – dependent on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am -4pm
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to work with some exciting brands!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Process customer orders from initial contact to processing
- Account management of 70 existing customers, their weekly orders, and deliveries
- Liaising with Production/ Despatch/ Accounts to ensure all required information relating to an order/customer is correctly communicated
- Accurately record and log customer notes on the internal system
- Address customer questions relating to new products and services, promptly passing them to relevant colleagues as required
- Develop and grow Client accounts, being proactive with clients, ensuring that they are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company, and continually looking for further opportunities
- Communicate with the Client on a continual & regular basis by telephone, e-mail and site visits if required
- Day-to-day prioritisation and management of workload of agreed Client Accounts
- Continuously review processes and procedures to ensure all projects are managed & undertaken in the most cost-effective and commercially viable way
- Ensure there is accurate stock control and management
- Carry out quality checks of all jobs within the company at the allotted interval
- Supply reports for Clients and Company as required
- Understand and adhere to the standards set out in each Client’s SLA where applicable
- Work with other departments to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met
- Additional tasks may be asked when requested from time to time
- Able to be flexible when needed for the business
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience in a client services role – in any industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to manage expectations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- UK Driving licence and own vehicle
- Career driven and passionate about people
- Going above and beyond for clients and customers and exceeding expectations
- Need to have excellent attention to detail