Business Development Executive
Full Time – Permanent
North West Region
£30,000 – £40,000 (based on Experience)
Our client based in Smethwick, a leading supplier within their industry, is looking for a business development executive to join their ever growing, friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating predominantly new business through site/branch visits, in order to boost their existing extensive customer base. They intend for this role to take on some limited marketing tasks dependent on experience.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 – £45,000 (based on Experience)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company car or allowance
- Company laptop & phone
- 22 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Sales generation
- Building of relationships with customer contacts
- Achievement of revenue and daily call targets
- Market research
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner and communicator
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to build lasting long-term relationships
- Highly self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Well balanced & meticulous attention to detail