Business Development Executive
£30,000 (plus commission) per year
Our client, a well-established company based in Tipton, currently has the need for an experienced business development executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have previous or similar experience within the sector and will be able to manage and build relationships with clients and customers.
For the right candidate, this role has the potential for career progression within the business.
- Generate leads and build relationships with warm prospects and finding new potential ones
- Provide quotations and negotiate pricing
- Chase customer orders and provide updates
- Operate and update databases
- Conduct market research for lead generation
- Book appointments/visits for Directors to attend
- Administration and general ad hoc duties
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent work ethic
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1-hour lunch
- Salary: £30,000 per year
- Excellent commission structure
- Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Full training provided