Full Time | Mon – Fri
MET Recruitment is excited to be working with an excellent accountancy practice based in the Dudley area. My client boasts an excellent office setting and is easily commutable by public transport. I’m looking for someone who is available to start as soon as possible. My client works with a wide range of clients, both locally and nationally. ACA or ACCA qualifications along with three years of experience in a practice audit department are essential for this role.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Grade A working environment
- Hybrid or home working
- Fully supported training package including paid study leave
- Great working environment
- Unlimited Flexible working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Funded social events
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including disclosures from clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Running audits as supervisor, delivering the file to a manager ready for their review
- Audit, accounting, taxation, and advisory services across a varied client base
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when needed
What we’re looking for?
- Qualified accountant under either ACA or ACCA
- Good computer skills are essential
- At least three years’ experience in practice in an audit department
- A willingness and desire to learn is essential
- Flexible and positive personality with good interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Professional attitude
- Excellent organisational skills