Full Time | Mon – Fri
My client boasts an excellent office setting and is easily commutable by public transport. My client works with a wide range of clients, both locally and nationally. ACA or ACCA qualifications along with three years of experience in a practice audit department are essential for this role.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Fully supported training package including paid study leave
- Fantastic working environment
- Unlimited Flexible working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Funded social events
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including disclosures from clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Running audits as supervisor, delivering the file to a manager ready for their review
- Audit, accounting, taxation, and advisory services across a varied client base
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when needed
What we’re looking for?
- Qualified accountant, either ACA or ACCA
- Good computer skills essential
- At least three years’ experience in a practice audit department
- A willingness and desire to learn is essential
- Flexible and positive personality with good interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Professional attitude
- Excellent organisational skills