Full Time | Mon – Fri
MET Recruitment is excited to be working with an excellent accountancy practice based in the Dudley area. My client boasts an excellent office setting and is easily commutable by public transport. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in a practice audit environment. My client will support continued development, including study support towards ICAEW level 7.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Fully supported training package including paid study leave
- Great working environment
- Unlimited Flexible working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Funded social events
- Grade A working environment
- Hybrid or home working
What will you be doing?
- Assisting on large audits as semi-senior and running smaller audits as a senior, delivering the file to a manager ready for their review
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including disclosures from clients
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Audit, accounting, taxation, and advisory services across a varied client base including, but not limited to, manufacturing & distribution, Not-for-Profit, Academies, motor sector.
What we’re looking for?
- At least two years’ experience in practice in an audit department
- A willingness and desire to learn is essential.
- Ability to process accounting data timely and accurately.
- Flexible and positive personality with good interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Professional attitude
What will I be Learning?
- Fully supported classroom-based training programme with Kaplan Birmingham
- Fully integrated internal training programme
- Dedicated training partner
- ICAEW level 7 apprenticeship based on a three or four-year training contract – or support from the point you are at in your studies on joining