Area Sales Manager
Southern Region of the UK
Full Time – Permanent
£40,000 – £50,000 (Based on Experience)
Do you have an excellent track record of sales?
Are you someone who has the ability to form good working relationships with customers?
Do you want to work for a professional and reputable business?
- £40,000 – £50,000 (Based on experience)
- Company car
- Mobile phone and IT support package
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- 33 days holiday (including statutory days)
- Have an excellent track record of sales. Experience of selling through distribution would be ideal but not a necessity and must have a good knowledge of sales processes and new business development
- Have the ability to form good working relationships with customers
- Be well organised, self-motivated and professional
- Be responsible for achieving objectives on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and in person to both customers and suppliers
- Must possess a full UK Driving Licence and be eligible and able to prove you can work in the UK.
- Assigned Sales area – Southern Region of the UK
- Responsible for sales performance against budget, ensuring sales targets are met and that call rates are maintained
- Maintain an existing territory of business as well as winning new business by actively prospecting target accounts
- Develop strong relationships with key distributors and contractors by following up leads and site visits
- Provide corporate presentations, design software and training to customers on products when required
- Obtain and manage intelligence data on your sales region, taking into account major project listings, competitor activity, new products and new market potential
- Cost control
- Administration, reporting and attendance of internal sales meetings