Administration/Clerical Assistant Level3
Temporary (maternity cover)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of the Dudley Council for an experienced administrator who ideally has worked within the same or similar environment. The successful candidate will have experience dealing with sensitive information and will have undergone and enhanced DBS check.
Hours: 37hours 9am- 5:30pm
- Maintain more complex data and record systems, identifying and obtaining missing information where necessary.
- Transfer files electronically, including updating data, and preparing and sending files to other directorates through the secure web site.
- Administer administrative procedures.
- Manage arrangements for publications and other publicity and or course /seminar materials,
- Undertake property related duties — inventory recording and auditing, initiating repair and maintenance work etc.
- Draft replies to letters
- Ensure accident procedures followed and reports made.
- Timesheets and other personnel records administration
- Attend meetings, take, and prepare minutes.
- Collection of statistical information
- Awareness of Data Protection issues, including data protection administration as required.
- Using ICT packages to design and create high quality material for formal publications and to support events e.g. Seminars, displays etc..
- Co-ordination, collation and submission of information and documentation relating to applications for grants and funding.
- To contribute to the planning, creation, development, implementation and operation of procedures and processes which allow effective liaison with external contractors.
This role will be due to start within 2 weeks’ time and will be an immediate start after the interview process.