Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger
9-5 Mon-Fri (Some flexibility with Times)
Are you looking for a role in a large nationwide company?
Are you looking for longevity in your next role?
MET Recruitment is excited to be working with a renowned specialist national business at their head office based in the Dudley area. My client is looking for an experienced purchase ledger clerk, you will be a valued member of their supportive finance team. My client boasts large office spaces with onsite parking in an easily commutable location. Ideally, you will have a few years of experience in a busy purchase ledger role looking after multiple LTD companies.
What we’re looking for?
- An experienced candidate able to hit the ground running.
- Happy to use the phone and a good phone manner.
- A good knowledge of sage 50.
- Qualifications are not mandatory if you have hands-on experience.
- A great work ethic and attitude to learning.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, nothing too advanced!
What you’ll be doing:
- Coding invoices for 37 limited companies.
- Posting payments on the respective accounts.
- Utilities and petty cash accounting are dealt with by other accounts departments.
- Printing off purchase invoices and receiving invoices sent in by post.
- Invoices need to be checked to ensure they are addressed correctly to the specific Limited Company for VAT purposes.
- Supplier payment runs to be produced weekly from purchase ledger reports and supplier statements are reconciled to invoices where applicable
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive environment
- Free onsite parking
- Additional annual leave