£20,000 – £24,000 based on qualifications and experience
Following a busy and hectic 12 months, my client is pleased to be on the look out for a new addition to their Accounts department. If you would like to work for a small team where you can be involved in all areas of the accounts function, and be one of the ‘go to’ people for all things finance, then please read on …..
- Credit Control duties, including but not limited to; setup and maintenance of customer records, chasing debtors by telephone, credit checking potential new customers and assisting with debtor queries.
- Liaising with credit Insurance agencies and management of limits.
- Purchase Ledger duties including inputting of invoices, staff expenses and business card processing;
- Maintaining the monthly cashbooks and posting of payments to customer and supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Ensuring the accuracy of accounting records whilst working to set deadlines.
This is not an exhaustive list and ad hoc duties will also be required.
- AAT level 3 qualification desirable or qualified by experience.
- Minimum of 2 years finance experience.
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-motivated.
- Confident on the phone with an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to strict deadlines.
What’s one Offer;
Workplace Pension Scheme
Excellent working Conditions
Free onsite parking.
37 hour Working week, office hours, early finish Friday!
If you feel you have the right experience please send across a copy of your CV, highlighting your suitability for the role!