Full Time / Mon-Fri
Are you an experienced, all-round Accounts Assistant, looking for the next step in your career?
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our world-renowned manufacturing client. My client boasts great offices with a free, secure on-site car park, and is also easily accessible by public transport.
What’s in it for you?
- Life assurance cover
- Subsidised café
- Training and career development provided
- On-site medical advice
- Staff discount
- 23 days annual leave plus BH (Including shut down periods)
- Performance-related bonus pay
What will you be doing?
- To assist in the production of monthly management accounts to trial balance
- The daily management and control of the cashbooks to bank statements
- To maintain sales the ledger & accounts receivable
- Purchase ledger
- Assist with fixed asset register
- Assist with monthly VAT return
- Assist with monthly Intra-stat returns and EU sales list
- The reconciliations and Accruals / Prepayments
- Conduct variance Analyses
- To assist in the preparation of monthly / quarterly / yearly finance pack
- To undertake any other duties as directed by your line manager, or other senior members of the Finance function, and commensurate with grading.
What we’re looking for:
- Sage 200 experience
- Ideally AAT qualified
- Computer literate
- Good excel knowledge, minimum pivot table and v look-up understanding
- Have a good understanding of month end process