£18k – £24k
Permanent – Full Time
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant, looking to work for an industry-leading practice?
Are you looking to work in a supportive practice, situated in a scenic office?
Our client is a well-established, commercially astute accountancy firm providing a full array of accountancy services to clients across a variety of business sectors throughout the UK. Their client base includes architects, medical professional services, doctors, dentists, retail, manufacturing, and wholesale clients and they also provide services to a wide range of private clients, sole traders, and partnerships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a successful, reputable firm and would suit a candidate who really enjoys day-to-day Bookkeeping tasks and is confident to carry out those tasks independently where necessary.
They boast a fantastic reputation built in over 40 years of hard work; they are now seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
You will be working closely with the rest of the team. You will be responsible for multiple company accounts.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is a real team player, with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn. In return, you will be a valued member of a great business with industry-leading support and development.
- Confident using Sage Accounts, Xero, and Excel spreadsheets
- Competent using QuickBooks, FreshBooks or other web-based accounting software
- Experience with Sage payroll would be advantageous
- Ideally AAT, qualified, however, qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
- Accountancy Practice Experience essential
Bookkeeping Skills Required
- Inputting of Sales Invoices
- Inputting of Purchase Invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Completion of quarterly VAT Returns
- Submitting VAT Returns
If you have a background within a practice environment and feel you have the right skills for this role, please attach a copy of your CV.